Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm ready

Yesterday watch a DVD movie called "Click." Aiyaaa....U guys sure know this movie. That remote gave him superpowers that included all kinds of cool stuff with one exception. It had a button for exercise.

"Man, that would be great to just click a button and exercise would be done."

"That's what I need."

"Life would be so great without having to bother with exercise."

This may work for some people, but this is NOT for me. I live to train. I live to run. I live to bike. I live to swim. Dari GEMOK boleh jadi kurus maaa. No remote needed.

So....PD International Triathlon 07'....I'M READY FOR ACTION
hehehe...Abg Shazly makan tembikai

3 comments:

Whatever said...

Whoaa ... SUDAH KURUS!!!

Abu Soffian said...

Faie...aku masih GEMOK la...tu teknik mengempis perut. Apa pun terima kasih. See U at PD

Juliana said...

CHEST OUT !
STOMACH IN !
DIAPHRAGM DOWN !
SAHAM UP !