Train harder and win bigger in this ultralight, cushioned and responsive shoe. QuickStrike in the forefoot provides a resilient, flexible feel at toe off mile after mile.
Our challenge was making the best marathon shoe ever for serious runners. The Adios is providing a high rebound forefoot and a supportive, cushioned heel keeping ultimate lightweight. A high rebound platform that has full-forefoot adiprene+ and extended Torsion are helping toe-off, so you can save your power at the beginning of the race. It’s for runners who will need just a bit more protection for later in the race when their form begins to break down.
Keeping ultimate lightweight, everything that is essential, nothing that is not. Visual elements speak directly to functional elements, nothing extraneous to distract from pure function.
Top Features of the Adidas Adizero Adios Shoes
- The fastest marathon shoe ever worn by Haile Gebreselassie
- Ultralight, cushioned and responsive racer with airmesh upper for maximum ventilation
- Quickstrike in the forefoot provides a resilient, flexible feel at toe off
- Extended torsion system for midfoot and forefoot integrity
- Moulded respo eva sockliner for anatomical fit and greater step in comfort
- Full forefoot adiprene+ for propulsion and efficiency